New Client Process: Get Started Now.
Intakes for substance abuse and mandated clients are provided on a walk-in, first come/first serve basis Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and again at 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM. Our doors open at 7:30 for clients to begin filling out their packets.
What to Bring
- It is recommended that you bring your completed Client Packet. Please choose from the two buttons below. Filling out this packet prior to your first visit will help shorten your wait time.
- ID (either driver's license, Photo ID, passport, or military ID)
- Insurance card or Medicaid card
The intake itself will last about two hours, so please plan accordingly. Intakes/assessments are confidential one on one sessions with a qualified therapist. No other persons, including children or babies, are allowed to sit in on this session. Children and babies will not be allowed to remain unattended in the lobby. Service animals welcome with proper identification. Animals, service or otherwise, are not to be left unattended in vehicles.
CCC uses a sliding fee scale based on federal poverty guidelines. In order to qualify for this service, you must provide current proof of income for all working household members.
ADMISSION PRIORITY FOR ADMISSION MUST BE CONDUCTED IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER:
- PREGNANT INJECTION DRUG USERS
- PREGNANT SUBSTANCE ABUSERS
- ALL OTHER INJECTION DRUG USERS
- ALL OTHER SUBSTANCE ABUSERS