Community Counseling Center offers training to Bachelor- and Masters-level students from several national Colleges/Universities. Internships are available in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, and Human Services.
- May complete practicum or internship hours
- Opportunities for counseling and case management
- Onsite supervision provided
Under certain circumstances, sessions with an intern may be available at a rate of $20 if:
- The client is interested in individual, couples or family therapy
- The client is not receiving other services from our agency
- The client does not have insurance or has an insurance we don't take
- The client cannot be funded through SAPTA (no drug/alcohol diagnosis)
- The client cannot be funded through RWA (infected) or HOPWA (affected)
- The client signs a consent that they understand they will be seeing a student intern.
Please contact us for more information regarding the intern process and placement.